Re: Beach Hammock set-up

  • Garry
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27 8:26 PM
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Billy Chard" <bc100s@...> wrote:

      > Gary love the pics.. i have an ENO set up as well.. i see that
      yellow rope you have tied under you rain fly what was that for?

      The yellow cord is not really functional in this setup since the poles
      flexed too much. Normally it is a structural ridge line. It functions
      to keep the exact same hang angle by pulling the slap straps tight so
      the cord is as hand pull tight as I can, then the hammock hangs from
      the biners at the same angle each time. I spent 2 night last weekend
      camping in the hammock and having a consistent hang each night made
      all the difference in comfort. Plus it helps hang the bug net without
      the extra line, and gives me somewhere to hang gear inside at night.
      -g