Re: Hammock instructions

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 20, 2007
      That's the way I get out of that kind of hammock. I thought that was
      why they hung them low to the ground... very soft ground.

      Dave

      > Video of proper way to climb in hammock.
      >
      > Dismount needs work
      >
      > http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2007/bear-climbs-into-hammock-p1.php
      >
      > Ralph

    • Amy Bailey
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 20, 2007
        /Delurk (I think this is my first post)

        Yeah, I liked how he was obviously finding it very comfortable. :)

        ---Amy

        On 8/20/07, Dave Womble <dpwomble@...> wrote:

        > That's the way I get out of that kind of hammock. I thought that was
        > why they hung them low to the ground... very soft ground.
        >
        > Dave

        > "Ralph Oborn" <Ralph.oborn@...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Video of proper way to climb in hammock.
        > >
        > > Dismount needs work
        > >
        > > http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2007/bear-climbs-into-hammock-p1.php
        > >
        > > Ralph

      • Randal Swink
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 24, 2007
          Send the wife out to get rid of the intruder.