RE: [SPAM][Hammock Camping] 20th SEHHA camp out !!!

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 18, 2007
      Tim, as always Karen & I are looking forward to the next campout. Several
      others have also expressed an interest in coming, so it promises to be 20-30
      hammockers again. Cooling off in the river sounds quite inviting right
      now...Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 20, 2007
        Great Marta, we'll be looking for ya & anxious to hear about your JMT
        hike..Ed

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 21, 2007
          my first ride fell thru...so hoping for the second follows thru:)