Re: [Hammock Camping] Hammock instructions

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 20, 2007
      smarter than you're average bear... and smarter than goldie locks... found the most comfortable bed the first try<g>

      Ralph Oborn <Ralph.oborn@...> wrote:
      Video of proper way to climb in hammock.

      Dismount needs work

      http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2007/bear-climbs-into-hammock-p1.php

      Ralph

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 20, 2007
        That's the way I get out of that kind of hammock. I thought that was
        why they hung them low to the ground... very soft ground.

        Dave

        > Video of proper way to climb in hammock.
        >
        > Dismount needs work
        >
        > http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2007/bear-climbs-into-hammock-p1.php
        >
        > Ralph

      • Amy Bailey
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 20, 2007
          /Delurk (I think this is my first post)

          Yeah, I liked how he was obviously finding it very comfortable. :)

          ---Amy

          On 8/20/07, Dave Womble <dpwomble@...> wrote:

          > That's the way I get out of that kind of hammock. I thought that was
          > why they hung them low to the ground... very soft ground.
          >
          > Dave

          > "Ralph Oborn" <Ralph.oborn@...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Video of proper way to climb in hammock.
          > >
          > > Dismount needs work
          > >
          > > http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2007/bear-climbs-into-hammock-p1.php
          > >
          > > Ralph

        • Randal Swink
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 24, 2007
            Send the wife out to get rid of the intruder.