Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: 20th SEHHA camp out !!!

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 18, 2007
      you're right about that<g>.
      i've herd some discussion about using small fans in the hammock recently. i'm planning to bring two that i got at wal-mart. one uses 2 AAs, the other uses 2DDs.

      Dave Womble <dpwomble@...> wrote:
      Tim,

      If it stays this hot I may want to lease some time with your water
      hammock. http://www.beachstore.com/detail.aspx?ID=1942 .

      Dave

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 18, 2007
        Tim, as always Karen & I are looking forward to the next campout. Several
        others have also expressed an interest in coming, so it promises to be 20-30
        hammockers again. Cooling off in the river sounds quite inviting right
        now...Ed

        Moderator, Hammock Camping List

        Editor, Hammock Camping News

        Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

        _____

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 20, 2007
          yeah, time flies when you're having fun<g>. glad you're planing to be there.

          marta_clark <marta_clark@...> wrote: Is it that close to Sept. already? I just got back from the JMT hike
          yesterday and am reeling with exhaustion--not from the hiking, but from
          the multi-day bus and plane adventure to get from Whitney Portal back
          to the East Coast and home.

          The calendar is marked. SEHHA campout, here I come!

          Marta/Five-Leaf

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 20, 2007
            Great Marta, we'll be looking for ya & anxious to hear about your JMT
            hike..Ed

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 21, 2007
              my first ride fell thru...so hoping for the second follows thru:)