Hammock instructions

  • Ralph Oborn
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 19, 2007
      Video of proper way to climb in hammock.

      Dismount needs work

      http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2007/bear-climbs-into-hammock-p1.php

      Ralph

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 20, 2007
          That's the way I get out of that kind of hammock. I thought that was
          why they hung them low to the ground... very soft ground.

          Dave

          > Video of proper way to climb in hammock.
          >
          > Dismount needs work
          >
          > http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2007/bear-climbs-into-hammock-p1.php
          >
          > Ralph

        • Amy Bailey
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 20, 2007
            /Delurk (I think this is my first post)

            Yeah, I liked how he was obviously finding it very comfortable. :)

            ---Amy

            On 8/20/07, Dave Womble <dpwomble@...> wrote:

            > That's the way I get out of that kind of hammock. I thought that was
            > why they hung them low to the ground... very soft ground.
            >
            > Dave

            > "Ralph Oborn" <Ralph.oborn@...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Video of proper way to climb in hammock.
            > >
            > > Dismount needs work
            > >
            > > http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2007/bear-climbs-into-hammock-p1.php
            > >
            > > Ralph

          • Randal Swink
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 24, 2007
              Send the wife out to get rid of the intruder.