Re: 20th SEHHA camp out !!!

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 18, 2007
      Tim,

      If it stays this hot I may want to lease some time with your water
      hammock. http://www.beachstore.com/detail.aspx?ID=1942 .

      Dave

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 18, 2007
        you're right about that<g>.
        i've herd some discussion about using small fans in the hammock recently. i'm planning to bring two that i got at wal-mart. one uses 2 AAs, the other uses 2DDs.

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 18, 2007
          Tim, as always Karen & I are looking forward to the next campout. Several
          others have also expressed an interest in coming, so it promises to be 20-30
          hammockers again. Cooling off in the river sounds quite inviting right
          now...Ed

          Moderator, Hammock Camping List

          Editor, Hammock Camping News

          Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

          _____

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 19, 2007
            Is it that close to Sept. already? I just got back from the JMT hike
            yesterday and am reeling with exhaustion--not from the hiking, but from
            the multi-day bus and plane adventure to get from Whitney Portal back
            to the East Coast and home.

            The calendar is marked. SEHHA campout, here I come!

            Marta/Five-Leaf

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 20, 2007
                Great Marta, we'll be looking for ya & anxious to hear about your JMT
                hike..Ed

                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 21, 2007
                  my first ride fell thru...so hoping for the second follows thru:)