20th SEHHA camp out !!!

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 17, 2007
      ed, karen & others... how's every thing looking for the next hot
      springs camp out (sept 14-16)?
      there's 9 from the hammock forums group saying that they plan to be
      there, including myself.
      i'm looking forward to it! hope yall are. ...tim
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 18, 2007
        Tim,

        If it stays this hot I may want to lease some time with your water
        hammock. http://www.beachstore.com/detail.aspx?ID=1942 .

        Dave

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 18, 2007
          you're right about that<g>.
          i've herd some discussion about using small fans in the hammock recently. i'm planning to bring two that i got at wal-mart. one uses 2 AAs, the other uses 2DDs.

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 18, 2007
            Tim, as always Karen & I are looking forward to the next campout. Several
            others have also expressed an interest in coming, so it promises to be 20-30
            hammockers again. Cooling off in the river sounds quite inviting right
            now...Ed

            Moderator, Hammock Camping List

            Editor, Hammock Camping News

            Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

            _____

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 19, 2007
              Is it that close to Sept. already? I just got back from the JMT hike
              yesterday and am reeling with exhaustion--not from the hiking, but from
              the multi-day bus and plane adventure to get from Whitney Portal back
              to the East Coast and home.

              The calendar is marked. SEHHA campout, here I come!

              Marta/Five-Leaf

                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 20, 2007
                  Great Marta, we'll be looking for ya & anxious to hear about your JMT
                  hike..Ed

                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 21, 2007
                    my first ride fell thru...so hoping for the second follows thru:)