Re: Giving Up

  • Brona
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 14, 2007
      Bonnie,
      Thanks for the links. I agree that at this moment, even with the
      ADA laws, most government agencies feel that they can make up their
      own rules and regs-specially if they are also under the Department
      of Justice, Department of Interior.
      Brona

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Bonnie" <treehugger@...>