Re: Stands

  • Bonnie
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2007

      > Anyone got some plans for some good portable hammock stands??

      Hi Ralph,
      I've seen quite a few posts about ready made stands so I am sending
      you this link to REI. I worked there for a short time. Fun playing
      with all the gadgets.
      http://www.rei.com/product/687717
      Byer sells stands that weigh 7lbs. and hold up to 250lbs. I bought one
      but haven't used it yet. I also purchased some climbing stoppers to
      use if I can hang from a rock wall.
      http://www.rei.com/product/698028
      If anyone buys the stoppers. Don't forget the stopper tool to help
      with their removal.http://www.rei.com/product/471351?ext_cat=undefined

      Always In Nature
      Bonnie