Re: Hammock Camping Digest Number 11

  • Reilly
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2003
      Thanks, Nancy.
      I've been tracking WI's progress on the Ice Age trail.  Would be fun to thru hike when it is finished.
      For now, looks like hiking around the Kettle Moraine state park would be pretty.  However, I'm sure the area around Hayward is much more 'wildernessy' though--a true escape from my urban Boston.
      KR