Do you need a shuttle or help with a car drop off in sw Virginia?

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2007
      I'm a trail angel for AT hikers in Bland, Giles, Craig and Roanoke
      Counties and I do charge a small fee for my services, with gas and
      all, I need to.

      I just set up a webpage on earthlink to help advertise this and make
      scheduling adventures easier...I hope

      check it out!

      http://home.earthlink.net/~1nthesun/
    • Rosalind Suit
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2007
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <heavybdrums@...> wrote:

        > I'm a trail angel for AT hikers in Bland, Giles, Craig and Roanoke
        > Counties and I do charge a small fee for my services, with gas and
        > all, I need to.
        >
        > I just set up a webpage on earthlink to help advertise this and make
        > scheduling adventures easier...I hope
        >
        > check it out!
        >
        > http://home.earthlink.net/~1nthesun/

        Bill,

        IMO, this makes you a "shuttler"...pay for gas for transporting. No
        trail angel I've met or heard of "charges". Trail magic has no cost to
        the hiker....in my book. Go to the ATC website and check it
        out...."Getting to the Trail" has a list of shuttlers....from Fl to
        Maine.

        Rosie/mdhiker