Re: Thinking about hanging...

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21, 2007
      I think you'll like it too Steve. I don't own one of Ed's hammocks
      but I have a simular style and I like it much more than the HH I
      used to have. I think the top entry is just more workable in more
      situations.

      Best of luck with your decision.

      jamie in az

      And for what it's worth, my sincere thanks to you for your military
      service.