Re: Pine Gum

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 15, 2007
      yep, the reason i remember is i caught the mistake (actually I had a
      hard time remebering its proper name from day to day for a while there)
      and wondered if anybody was going to call me on it. nobody did so i
      felt safe. then ralph has to go diggin up the past...

      Coy Boy

      > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Coy" <starnescr@> wrote:
      > >
      > <snip>
      > > Yep, the idea for using the sheep bend came to me in a dream...
      > <snip>
      > >
      > > Coy Boy
      > >

      > Oh, so it was the sheep-bend knot. lol
      >
      > Dave

    • RevT
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 15, 2007
        >> then ralph has to go diggin up the past...

        Thats why we always say its all Ralphs fault....

        Brian