Hammocks and Yurts and Sex in Hammocks

  • Chris Damitio
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2003

      Hi All,

         Awesome list. I love my hammock. I have a nylon silk tickettothemoon hammock that weighs about a pound and a half, goes up in about a minute, and has been my bed in plenty of places. Usually, I use mosquito netting and a tarp if the bugs or the weather aren't looing too breat. The netting is a little bit of a pain as I have to carry around a big one to hang loosly over me to the ground and the tarp is a 9x12 that goes up with a couple of ropes pretty easily.I wouldn't mind learning some new ideas though.

         Yurts are amazing. I met a guy at the Oregon Coast a few years ago that was putting em up all over his property and planned to rent them. Dana in Yachats...all I remember...

         Sex in hammocks is always fun but it lacks some of the mobility..what I like about it though is having your bodies all crused together...great!

      Cool Group Ed...Thanks for Having It...

      chris

      Chris Damitio is the author of ROUGH LIVING: TIPS AND TALES OF A VAGABOND a unique collection of stories and suggestions about how to see the world on a bum's budget. Available at www.booklocker.com/books/1097.html

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2003
        Message
        Welcome Chris, glad to hear about your hammock use. Checked out your book link--it looks fascinating!  Bet I could learn a lot from it; so I hope to order a copy soon.  All the best....Ed