Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Table Rock State Park, SC

  • Tina Paxton
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 12, 2007
      Yes, I'm still going. I'll be heading there tomorrow. I need to check in
      and claim my primitive camp site by 6pm. On Saturday, I'll probably be
      checking in with the Rangers to start the hike up Pinnacle mountain about
      8:30am or so.

      yes, I'm still open for company. I'm not a fast hiker and this is my first
      "strenuous" hike so will probably be even slower even though I won't be
      having to carry a full pack.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 13, 2007
        Oh, I forgot to say: I'll be the one wearing a pink hat with collector pins
        decorating it.