Odd Inn of the Week - Gold Butte Lookout, Oregon

  • DowScoggins
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2007
      The historic Gold Butte Lookout is located five miles northeast of the
      Detroit Ranger Station on the Willamette National Forest is available
      for rent. Sleeps 4.

      Odd Inn of the Week - Gold Butte Lookout, Oregon
      <http://www.oddinns.com/index.php/pages/oddinnoftheweek20070703.html>

      Cheers,
      Dow Scoggins

    • RevT
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2007
        Spam...I banned this person on three other list.

        Brian