Re: Hammock Chair Camping?

  • sebastiantoney
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 10, 2007
      Check out Just Jeffs website for a primer on making hammocks:
      http://www.tothewoods.net/HomemadeHammock.html

      Read that, then study what I wrote.

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "podlife59" <podlife59@...> wrote:

      > I liked what you said and I do know a little about whipping knots
      > but I can't see the picture you are trying to create. I am still
      > fairly new to this although I have read a bit about it. Is there a
      > pic or photo somewhere where I might get an idea what you mean? I
      > like the hammock chair idea and want to give it a try. Thanks for
      > your reply. Rick :)

    • podlife59
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 22, 2007
        Hello,
        I was surfing the internet and found this site with a hammock chair
        with a unique design and wanted to share it with you. It is called a
        Skychair.

        http://labiscreations.com/hammocks.html