Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Hammock Chair Camping?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 9, 2007
      i like what you guys are talking about w/ the hammock chair.
      just last week i was talking to a friend about a group camp out in a state park this fall that i thought he might enjoy. but he said (because of acid reflux i believe) he has to sleep in a semi sitting position. an adjustable hammock chair might be the trick. ...tim

      podlife59 <podlife59@...> wrote:
      I liked what you said and I do know a little about whipping knots
      but I can't see the picture you are trying to create. I am still
      fairly new to this although I have read a bit about it. Is there a
      pic or photo somewhere where I might get an idea what you mean? I
      like the hammock chair idea and want to give it a try. Thanks for
      your reply. Rick :)

    • sebastiantoney
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 10, 2007
        Check out Just Jeffs website for a primer on making hammocks:
        http://www.tothewoods.net/HomemadeHammock.html

        Read that, then study what I wrote.

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "podlife59" <podlife59@...> wrote:

        > I liked what you said and I do know a little about whipping knots
        > but I can't see the picture you are trying to create. I am still
        > fairly new to this although I have read a bit about it. Is there a
        > pic or photo somewhere where I might get an idea what you mean? I
        > like the hammock chair idea and want to give it a try. Thanks for
        > your reply. Rick :)

      • podlife59
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 22, 2007
          Hello,
          I was surfing the internet and found this site with a hammock chair
          with a unique design and wanted to share it with you. It is called a
          Skychair.

          http://labiscreations.com/hammocks.html