Re: Pentagon Shaped Tarp

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4 5:57 PM
      It will do just what you think it will do and I think you will be able
      to get it taut if you use some catenary cuts. I will argue that a
      single point on the back side is standard coverage, it isn't for me.
      <grin> But a lot of that depends on the size of the tarp versus the
      size of the hammock, how close the tarp is to the hammock and whether
      you want to stay dry when you exit the hammock.

      Youngblood