Re: Hi all, here to learn...

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2003
      Welcome Dawn,

      You might also take a look at the threads over the last couple months
      about double bottom hammocks, that use a pad, but let you sleep on
      cloth instead of foam. In addition, there have been references to
      covering the pad itself with fleece, reflective material, or other
      cloth.

      Rick

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "dawnhark" <dawnhark@y...>