DD Hammocks

  • Sam Edwardson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1 1:44 AM
      I am looking to buy a hammock to predominately use in the uk. I have
      seen the Hennessy Hammocks and as great as they look and as costly as
      they are I wondered how the DD hammocks sized up against them. Has
      anybody had any experience of either. Also, being in the UK there arent
      that many places that I know of, in fact none, where i can goto and look
      at hammocks in a shop or other such environment. So if anyone out there
      knows of a place in the south (i live in east Anglia) equally i would be
      appreciative information. Thanks again. Sam
    • sjedwardson

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 5 2:10 PM
            I've not heard of that brand hammock. Maybe nobody else has heard of it
            either and that might be why you have not had any replies.

            Stoikurt

            Sorry to re-post but no-one said anything so i wondered if the post
            made it at all ! Anyways.....

            I am looking to buy a hammock to predominately use in the uk. I have
            seen the Hennessy Hammocks and as great as they look and as costly as
            they are I wondered how the DD hammocks sized up against them. Has
            anybody had any experience of either. Also, being in the UK there arent
            that many places that I know of, in fact none, where i can goto and look
            at hammocks in a shop or other such environment. So if anyone out there
            knows of a place in the south (i live in east Anglia) equally i would be
            appreciative information. Thanks again. Sam

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • sjedwardson
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 5 2:29 PM
              Thanks for the replies, I've gone ahead and bought the DD hammock so
              I'll let you know how it goes. Hopefully it arrives tomorrow...

              Regards

              Sam

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 6 4:07 AM
                --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Stuhr, Tim" <tstuhr@...> wrote:

                > I've not heard of that brand hammock. Maybe nobody else has heard of it
                > either and that might be why you have not had any replies.
                >
                > Stoikurt

                I think you are right about no one being familiar with the DD Hammocks
                on this site. It does look very familiar to me, as in the Twin Layer
                Hammock that Brigade Quartermasters sold at one time.

                Dave Womble
                aka Youngblood
                Designer for the Speer SPE and SnugFit Underquilt