Re: [Hammock Camping] Hennessey Hammock underblanket experiences?

  • list@moz.geek.nz
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 28, 2007
      > "Did you get the underpad as well? You need both (super shelter) for
      > it to function properly.

      Yes, sorry, I should have said. Thanks for the comments, at least I'm
      not alone :) I will try finding more foam and filling up the area more
      and see what happens.

      thanks
      Moz
    • Scott
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 28, 2007
        It really isn't a bad setup, especially for warmer weather. I used it the
        other day and the temp was in the mid 60's and I comfortable. A few times I
        uncovered in the night because I was warm. I would not recommend using it
        without more insulation below 45*F.

        --
        Scott
        www.AntiFuel.com