Re: [Hammock Camping] A Nice Warm Weather Backpacking Trip

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2007
      that's a beautiful place dave.
      i looked at a few of your other pictures. you've been hiking some of the same places i like to hike<g>. ...tim

      Dave Womble <dpwomble@...> wrote:
      I just did another hike in the Cohutta Wilderness in north central
      Georgia. It has two river trails where you ford the rivers dozens of
      times and they are beautiful with clear water, pools and native trout.
      My hiking buddy and I hiked about halve of both rivers, the Jacks and
      the Conasauga, and the mountain range that separates the two gorges.
      We spent a day on one river, a day hiking over the mountain and a day
      on the second river. I posted a few photos here:
      http://georgiahikes.com/gallery/view_album.asp?ad_ID=135 .

      Youngblood.

    • Eddy
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 26, 2007
        very nice pics. The Cohutta Wilderness is on my list to hike. Seems i
        never have enough time. Thanks for sharing

        Eddy