[Hammock Camping] Re: Raw Trail

  • Eric Sandberg
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 21, 2007
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Mike <madmo453@...> wrote:

      > I'm allergic to wheat. Would this recipe work with corn or rice Chex
      instead
      > of the wheat flakes? It sounds delicious!

      I've never tried it, but it's sure worth a try. I don't see why it
      wouldn't work. The wheat flakes I use are not from regular breakfast
      cereal (Total, etc). They're rolled wheat, more like the rolled oats
      for oatmeal. Of course you could always just substitute the wheat for
      more oatmeal if you like.