Re: [Hammock Camping] As a new member

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2007
      welcome to the group Ann. i'm glad you discovered how much pleasure hammocking adds to camping. feel free to ask questions & share ideas.
      what kind of hammock do you use?
      also, you may want to take a look at hammockforums.net another great group of hammockers. ...tim

      Ann Faul <shenn.aine@...> wrote:
      As a new member of this group, itis asked that i give a short intro of
      me, myself and I...
      I am an empty nester, I have raised my brood, set them off to their
      fates in this big wide world and have buried my significant other aka
      hubby.
      I am an old hand at camping and a newbie at hammock camping; so here I
      am to learn.
      I call northcentral Pennsylvania home, but as an empty nester - I try
      to keep no moss beneath my feet - so I am on the road as often as I can
      be. This month/June I am spending time in Nashville, TN. Where I will
      be next month, I am thinking of heading up towards New England area.
      Love the food, scenery and folks.
      So you all take note, Howdy!! and Huggs!
      Ann