Hi all, here to learn...

  • dawnhark
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16 1:09 PM
      Using Byer Traveller--love the weight! Playing with layers/pads--the
      blue Target is old reliable in a lot of our summer lows...but....I
      hate sleeping on it. Can't slide on it, an my clothing bunches and
      twists...will check out that Gar-something deal, I've always wanted to
      do it from underneath...

      Dawn
    • J Cornelius
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16 1:17 PM

        Just bought a Traveller for home use – can’t wait to try it – if I like it as much as I love my HH, I’ll probably break down and buy the $60 one for home sleeping

        Drowned Rat who is still considering Skids

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 17 7:27 AM
          Welcome Dawn,

          You might also take a look at the threads over the last couple months
          about double bottom hammocks, that use a pad, but let you sleep on
          cloth instead of foam. In addition, there have been references to
          covering the pad itself with fleece, reflective material, or other
          cloth.

          Rick

          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "dawnhark" <dawnhark@y...>