RE: Hammock Camping Speer Hammocks at Salem, IN

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2003
      Message
      Sorry gang, I occassionally hit the "Reply" button too many times and this extra message is sent with only my business signatures.  I then go on the list and delete the post from the archives, but it's too late to keep it from going out to all the members. Someday, I might actually learn how to use use these new fang-tangled machines without screwing up....Ed