karen's foot...

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 16, 2007
      how's karen doing after getting her hiking foot worked on??? ...tim
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 16, 2007
        Tim, thanks for asking. Karen's doing just fine. The surgery was yesterday
        & last night was a bit rough, but she's up & about a bit & eating well this
        evening. Tonight should be much better than last night. She'll be on
        crutches for two weeks, then rehab starts, just as expected. She had tendon
        repair in her left heel, and it's all looking good from here on..Ed

        Moderator, Hammock Camping List

        Editor, Hammock Camping News

        Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

        _____

        how's karen doing after getting her hiking foot worked on??? ...tim

          how's karen doing after getting her hiking foot worked on??? ...tim

        • B D
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 18, 2007
            Karen: Take care of yourself and I wish you a quick recovery. If it's a plantar facititus problem, don't push yourself to fast. From experience, it will take some time to heal. We'll be keeping you in our thoughts. Dave

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 21, 2007
              *glad to hear her sergury went well and she's on her way to recovery. take
              good care of her ed!! see you in sept!
              *

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 21, 2007
                Thanks ij. Karen reads all these posts too! How's your adventure going?
                Looking forward to see ya at the Sept campout..Ed

                On 6/16/07, Ed Speer <ed@speerhammocks. <mailto:ed%40speerhammocks.com> com>
                wrote:

                > Tim, thanks for asking. Karen's doing just fine. The surgery was
                > yesterday
                > & last night was a bit rough, but she's up & about a bit & eating well
                > this
                > evening. Tonight should be much better than last night. She'll be on
                > crutches for two weeks, then rehab starts, just as expected. She had
                > tendon
                > repair in her left heel, and it's all looking good from here on..Ed
                >
                > Moderator, Hammock Camping List
                >
                > Editor, Hammock Camping News
                >
                > Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc
                >
                > _____
                >
                > From: hammockcamping@ <mailto:hammockcamping%40yahoogroups.com>
                yahoogroups.com <hammockcamping%40yahoogroups.com>[mailto:
                > hammockcamping@ <mailto:hammockcamping%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com
                <hammockcamping%40yahoogroups.com>]
                > On Behalf Of tim garner
                > Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2007 7:02 PM
                > To: hammockcamping@ <mailto:hammockcamping%40yahoogroups.com>
                yahoogroups.com <hammockcamping%40yahoogroups.com>
                > Subject: [SPAM] [Hammock Camping] karen's foot...
                >
                > how's karen doing after getting her hiking foot worked on??? ...tim

              • C C Wayah
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 22, 2007
                  Karen,
                  Wishing you the best with your new hiking
                  stance. Get well ASAP!
                  Rogene