pics are up from the campout last weekend

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2007
      ok, I finally got my pics up. They are on webshots. I have pics of the
      AT, flowers, views, the music and some hammocks

      http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/559428551SBDkHG
    • Coy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2007
        Eddy, what is a Claytor Hammock? I am guessing it belongs to
        smithobx? BTW I have viewd your photos several times before,
        especially the ones at places I have also been like SG and the Walls of
        Jericho. I always enjoy them.

        Coy Boy
        PS and thanks to the rest for thier photos. Seems like someting always
        comes up and I miss the hangouts but I can at least partially visit
        through yallzez photos.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2007
          http://www.mosquitohammock.com/

          Claytor Hammocks are made by Tom Claytor. His hammocks have a place
          for you to put the pad instead of laying directly on it. Smithobx
          and Neo both have the Jungle hammock. People who have them really
          like them.

          Maybe Smithobx or Neo can comment more about them

          Eddy