Re: Hammock Camping Digest Number 11

  • nafister@uti.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2003
      My daughter and son-in-law have a cabin up around Hayward, lots of logging
      areas to hike in up there. Sometimes, when I have extra time around
      Baraboo is interesting too.

      >Message: 5
      > Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:59:29 -0500
      > From: "Reilly" <reillyss@...>
      >Subject: Re: Who is on board.
      >
      >Nancy,
      >Where do you hike in WI?
      >I get there sometimes and would like to plan a hike on my next visit.
      >KR
    • Reilly
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2003
        Thanks, Nancy.
        I've been tracking WI's progress on the Ice Age trail.  Would be fun to thru hike when it is finished.
        For now, looks like hiking around the Kettle Moraine state park would be pretty.  However, I'm sure the area around Hayward is much more 'wildernessy' though--a true escape from my urban Boston.
        KR