Re: [Hammock Camping] 19th SEHHA Campout--Hot Springs, NC

    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 7, 2007
      you know i wouldn't do that... not unless he got real pushy<g>.
      but how about one of the water hammocks dave showed us... w/ no anchor???
      ed... the guy who wanted the orange cord (headchange) isn't going to be able to make it.
      he said he would just order it from you. i don't know of any one else who said they wanted any so if you've not already packed it you could probably leave it home. ...tim

      Ed Speer <ed@...> wrote:
      Yeah Tim, that's exactly what I'm afraid of. Or Else, maybe I could just
      look the other way for a few moments while you introduce him to the joys of
      river bathing..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      From: hammockcamping@
      yahoogroups.com [mailto:hammockcamping@
      yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Eddy
      Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 1:40 PM
      To: hammockcamping@
      yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SPAM] [Hammock Camping] Re: 19th SEHHA Campout--Hot Springs, NC

      Looks like Neo and his kids will be at my place Friday around 5:00 We
      will head out by 5:30 Central. We will stop to eat dinner some place
      and should be there by 11:30 Eastern time approx. Will anyone be up
      when we arrive??

      I think the main campsite is 413. Is everyone staying there or are
      there multiple sites. I hope we don't come in waking folks so my
      apologizes in advance if we do.

      Eddy

      Message 34 of 34 , Jun 12, 2007
        well, i am glad everyone enjoyed themselfs:). i hope to be attending the one
        in septermber.looking at the posted pics at the moment....