Re: 19th SEHHA Campout--Hot Springs, NC

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 7, 2007
      Looks like Neo and his kids will be at my place Friday around 5:00 We
      will head out by 5:30 Central. We will stop to eat dinner some place
      and should be there by 11:30 Eastern time approx. Will anyone be up
      when we arrive??

      I think the main campsite is 413. Is everyone staying there or are
      there multiple sites. I hope we don't come in waking folks so my
      apologizes in advance if we do.

      Eddy
    • ij santiago
      Message 34 of 34 , Jun 12, 2007
        well, i am glad everyone enjoyed themselfs:). i hope to be attending the one
        in septermber.looking at the posted pics at the moment....