Re: [Hammock Camping] Quilt modifcations

  • trailsnail2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2007
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Haak" <chuckhaak@...>
      wrote:

      > Do you have his and hers sewing machines at your house?
      >
      > Chuck Haak

      Hey Chuck

      You bet,we do. I've an old Kemore with metal gears. If the layers
      of pack cloth and webbing can fit under the foot, it will sew. The
      better half of our team has a pricy Hasquavarna (sp?) but I don't
      trust its platic gears to stand up to much abuse. For a sleeping bag
      or quilt, or for clothing her machine would be fine but if I trashed
      it on a tent or pack. Well lets just say I respect her stuff.

      Ciao
      Michael