Re: [Hammock Camping] New SnugFit Question

  • amendment2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2007
      Just thinking in terms of winter camping.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2007
        Yeah, staying warm is the big challenge. And I now offer three outstanding
        solutions: the PeaPod, the SnugFit UnderQuilt, and the SPEs---and you get to
        choose which solution you prefer. The PeaPod's strength is efficiency of
        weight and volume as a total insulation package. The SnugFit's strength is
        in comfort, i.e. sleeping on more of a diagonal with no cold spots and being
        virtually adjustment free, particularly as you move around. The SPEs
        strengths are low-cost and multiple use of items already in your pack
        anyway. And then there are personal preferences, such as total weight &
        bulk, using with bugnets, hammock size, hammock types, and increasing warmth
        by using items like the Speer Top Blankets or the Speer SPE and pads in
        general.

        I'm just trying to be all inclusive and give hammockers plenty of choices to
        solve their individual needs. And I'm learning a lot from this List--you
        people rock! So keep the comments coming....Ed

        Moderator, Hammock Camping List

        Editor, Hammock Camping News

        Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

        _____

        Just thinking in terms of winter camping.