hot springs

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2007
      ed... i guess you'll be bringing the orange tarp line?
      i know of a least one person that wants to get some.
      thanks. ...tim
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2007
        Thanks for letting me know Tim-I will bring some. Otherwise I don't bring
        much to the campouts...Ed

        Moderator, Hammock Camping List

        Editor, Hammock Camping News

        Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc