RE: [Hammock Camping] Quilt modifcations

  • Chuck Haak
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2007
      Do you have his and hers sewing machines at your house?

      Chuck Haak

      Trailsnail wrote:

      I had hoped to finish this past weekend but the foot control on my
      machine quit. Maybe I can use the wifes sewing machine tonight.

      .

      <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=8969804/grpspId=1705065843/msgId
      =17550/stime=1181006351/nc1=4430620/nc2=4609192/nc3=3>

    • trailsnail2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2007
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Haak" <chuckhaak@...>
        wrote:

        > Do you have his and hers sewing machines at your house?
        >
        > Chuck Haak

        Hey Chuck

        You bet,we do. I've an old Kemore with metal gears. If the layers
        of pack cloth and webbing can fit under the foot, it will sew. The
        better half of our team has a pricy Hasquavarna (sp?) but I don't
        trust its platic gears to stand up to much abuse. For a sleeping bag
        or quilt, or for clothing her machine would be fine but if I trashed
        it on a tent or pack. Well lets just say I respect her stuff.

        Ciao
        Michael