Speer Hammocks on Kayak4Kure Mississippi River Adventure!

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2007
      Please do Tim. I'm tied up packing orders this afternoon & running out of
      time. I appreciate your offer. See ya next weekend..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2007
        he sure does.
        youtube always lead me to another video...
        This one
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYw7V4AAPX0
        is a bit humbling when you think of all the nice fabrics and sewing
        machines, etc. we use.

        Scott