Re: [Hammock Camping] Speer Hammocks on Kayak4Kure Mississippi River Adventure!

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2007
      that's pretty cool ed. if you don't mind, i could share that post on hammckforums. ...tim

      Ed Speer <ed@...> wrote: Speer Hammocks is a proud sponser of the 2007 Kayak4Kure Mississippi
      River Canoe Adventure! This is worthy outdoor adventure specifically
      designed to raise money and awareness for medical research for
      finding a cure for childhood cancer.

      Follow the adventure to date with the teams' video clips posted on
      YouTube at:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU6r88krh2s

      A Speer Hammocks instructional video is also included!

      Follow the adventures & misadventures of these two kayakers as they
      make their way down the mighty Mississippi. Currently they're about
      halfway to the Gulf. Wish them luck!

      Happy Hammocking....Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List
      Author, Hammock Camping book
      Editor, Hammock Camping Newsletters
      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2007
        Please do Tim. I'm tied up packing orders this afternoon & running out of
        time. I appreciate your offer. See ya next weekend..Ed

        _____

        http://www.youtube <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU6r88krh2s>
        com/watch?v=OU6r88krh2s

        A Speer Hammocks instructional video is also included!

        Follow the adventures & misadventures of these two kayakers as they
        make their way down the mighty Mississippi. Currently they're about
        halfway to the Gulf. Wish them luck!

        Happy Hammocking....Ed

        Moderator, Hammock Camping List
        Author, Hammock Camping book
        Editor, Hammock Camping Newsletters
        Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      • Scott Schroeder
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3, 2007
          he sure does.
          youtube always lead me to another video...
          This one
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYw7V4AAPX0
          is a bit humbling when you think of all the nice fabrics and sewing
          machines, etc. we use.

          Scott