Re: Speer Hammocks on Kayak4Kure Mississippi River Adventure!

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3 3:33 PM
      That guy is a character... looks like he is having a blast.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3 4:01 PM
          Please do Tim. I'm tied up packing orders this afternoon & running out of
          time. I appreciate your offer. See ya next weekend..Ed

          _____

          http://www.youtube <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU6r88krh2s>
          com/watch?v=OU6r88krh2s

          A Speer Hammocks instructional video is also included!

          Follow the adventures & misadventures of these two kayakers as they
          make their way down the mighty Mississippi. Currently they're about
          halfway to the Gulf. Wish them luck!

          Happy Hammocking....Ed

          Moderator, Hammock Camping List
          Author, Hammock Camping book
          Editor, Hammock Camping Newsletters
          Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

        • Scott Schroeder
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 3 5:33 PM
            he sure does.
            youtube always lead me to another video...
            This one
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYw7V4AAPX0
            is a bit humbling when you think of all the nice fabrics and sewing
            machines, etc. we use.

            Scott