Speer Hammocks on Kayak4Kure Mississippi River Adventure!

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2007
      Speer Hammocks is a proud sponser of the 2007 Kayak4Kure Mississippi
      River Canoe Adventure! This is worthy outdoor adventure specifically
      designed to raise money and awareness for medical research for
      finding a cure for childhood cancer.

      Follow the adventure to date with the teams' video clips posted on
      YouTube at:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU6r88krh2s

      A Speer Hammocks instructional video is also included!

      Follow the adventures & misadventures of these two kayakers as they
      make their way down the mighty Mississippi. Currently they're about
      halfway to the Gulf. Wish them luck!

      Happy Hammocking....Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List
      Author, Hammock Camping book
      Editor, Hammock Camping Newsletters
      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2007
        That guy is a character... looks like he is having a blast.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 3, 2007
            Please do Tim. I'm tied up packing orders this afternoon & running out of
            time. I appreciate your offer. See ya next weekend..Ed

            _____

            http://www.youtube <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU6r88krh2s>
            com/watch?v=OU6r88krh2s

            A Speer Hammocks instructional video is also included!

            Follow the adventures & misadventures of these two kayakers as they
            make their way down the mighty Mississippi. Currently they're about
            halfway to the Gulf. Wish them luck!

            Happy Hammocking....Ed

            Moderator, Hammock Camping List
            Author, Hammock Camping book
            Editor, Hammock Camping Newsletters
            Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

          • Scott Schroeder
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 3, 2007
              he sure does.
              youtube always lead me to another video...
              This one
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYw7V4AAPX0
              is a bit humbling when you think of all the nice fabrics and sewing
              machines, etc. we use.

              Scott