Hot Springs Head Count

    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2007
      Thanks Tim, we should be ok there, but if someone wants something special
      for their hot dog, they should bring it. We'll have mayo, mustard, ketchup
      & slaw. The dogs will be beef, so if you want something different-better
      bring it yourself..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc