Re: Hot Springs Head Count

  • Noah and Jay
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2007
      No one should EVER sleep on the ground!

      Hooch

      No one should have to sleep on the ground!
      Message 2 of 5 , May 31, 2007
        Noah and Jay <shortstuff_n_hooch@...> wrote: No one should EVER sleep on the ground!

        Hooch

        REPLY... not if we can help it... right!!!
        ed, would you like people to bring stuff like buns, mustard, ketchup, mayo, etc?

        Message 3 of 5 , May 31, 2007
          Thanks Tim, we should be ok there, but if someone wants something special
          for their hot dog, they should bring it. We'll have mayo, mustard, ketchup
          & slaw. The dogs will be beef, so if you want something different-better
          bring it yourself..Ed

          Moderator, Hammock Camping List

          Editor, Hammock Camping News

          Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc