Hot Springs Head Count

    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2007
      About 20 folks have signed up so far, so this is promising to be a good
      turnout. We may have to expand into the adjacent campsites! There are
      trees for about 18 hammocks at our campsite, but there is room to squeeze in
      plenty of hammock stands-so bring stands if you have them. I'll bring my
      four stands. If necessary, we'll line up hammock stands with single trees
      to get even more hammock setups; so we can probably accommodate 25-30
      hammocks overall. No one should have to sleep on the ground!

      For those offering to bring food-the Saturday nite Hot Dog Roast is also pot
      luck, so bring anything you'd like to share. Speer Hammocks will provide
      the hot dogs, but we welcome any other food as well. I'm sure we'll have
      plenty of food-after all, the camp store is only a 1 minute walk away.
      Snacks like chips or brownies are always appropriate and each person should
      bring their own drinks. Everyone is also on their own for other meals on
      Fri, Sat & Sun-some folks fix their own food in camp, while others walk 10
      minutes into town for restaurant meals. The whole spirit of our campout is
      sharing, so no one should go hungry!

      Hope everyone can make it..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Message 2 of 5 , May 31, 2007
        No one should EVER sleep on the ground!

        Hooch

        No one should have to sleep on the ground!
        Message 3 of 5 , May 31, 2007
          Noah and Jay <shortstuff_n_hooch@...> wrote: No one should EVER sleep on the ground!

          Hooch

          REPLY... not if we can help it... right!!!
          ed, would you like people to bring stuff like buns, mustard, ketchup, mayo, etc?

          Message 4 of 5 , May 31, 2007
            Thanks Tim, we should be ok there, but if someone wants something special
            for their hot dog, they should bring it. We'll have mayo, mustard, ketchup
            & slaw. The dogs will be beef, so if you want something different-better
            bring it yourself..Ed