Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Flat Sleeping

  • C Morley
    Message 1 of 13 , May 28, 2007
      And only $200, wow a bargain!

      Okay, it IS a very cool cot and if I had that kind of cash and a tent it'd be the only cot I'd take camping with me, but I'd still rather hang around my hammock (home made based on hennesy with the under storage of a clark and side entrance). Much more comfortable and I don't have to find a flat spot, worry about putting it all together in a downpour or disturb the vegetation in the campsite. Nice idea though.

      Craig