19th SEHHA Campout--Hot Springs, NC

    Message 1 of 34 , May 27, 2007
      Rosaleen, for the campout in Hot springs, you might consider flying into
      Asheville-a bit bigger airport & only an hour away..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Date: Sat May 26, 2007 10:35 am ((PDT))

      Rosaleen, too bad you can't make the June campout. The next one will be Sep
      14-16, also in Hot Springs-mark your calendar now! .Ed

    • ij santiago
      Message 34 of 34 , Jun 12, 2007
        well, i am glad everyone enjoyed themselfs:). i hope to be attending the one
        in septermber.looking at the posted pics at the moment....