19th SEHHA Campout--Hot Springs, NC

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 34 , May 27, 2007
      Ed-

      School starts back up before September. We need a tele-porter to avoid that brutal 15 hour drive, OR I need to retire early. I rather like the second option. Even flying and renting a car isn't a great option. I looked at the flights between Boston and Bristol before Trail Days. Bristol has a small airport, so connecting flights I could get were few and timed poorly. It was more time-effective to fly to BWI and arrange a ride the rest of the way.

      Cheers!

      Rosaleen

      19th SEHHA Campout--Hot Springs, NC
      Posted by: "Ed Speer" ed@...<mailto:ed@...> edspeer2002
      Date: Sat May 26, 2007 10:35 am ((PDT))

      Rosaleen, too bad you can't make the June campout. The next one will be Sep
      14-16, also in Hot Springs-mark your calendar now! .Ed

    • ij santiago
      Message 34 of 34 , Jun 12, 2007
        well, i am glad everyone enjoyed themselfs:). i hope to be attending the one
        in septermber.looking at the posted pics at the moment....