Re: [Hammock Camping] 19th SEHHA Campout--Hot Springs, NC

    Message 1 of 34 , May 26, 2007
      i went ahead & put it on my calendar. ...tim

      Ed Speer <ed@...> wrote: Rosaleen, too bad you can't make the June campout. The next one will be Sep
      14-16, also in Hot Springs-mark your calendar now! .Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Date: Fri May 25, 2007 6:43 am ((PDT))

      Everyone is invited to join us for the next hammock campout June 8-10
      at Hot Springs, NC! Several folks have already let me know they will
      attend, so it promisses to be another great campout. Our last
      campout in April was well attended with plenty of home-made hammocks
      and gear and the June campout is shaping up to be the same.
      Remember, everyone is invited no matter which hammock you have--we
      also enjoy first timers and ground-sleeping hammock wantabees!

      Message 34 of 34 , Jun 12, 2007
        well, i am glad everyone enjoyed themselfs:). i hope to be attending the one
        in septermber.looking at the posted pics at the moment....