Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Flat Sleeping

  • C C Wayah
    Message 1 of 13 , May 26, 2007
      > BTW... i've found a 10" hammock to be an optimal length for me. but only
      > 50" wide.
      > ....tim

      Hum,
      How tall are you? 10" by 50" weighs?
      Ducking and Running!

      CCWayah
      Message 2 of 13 , May 26, 2007
        i tried out for that new show "short people", but i was to small???
        just kidding... i ment 10' x 50"<g>. ...tim

        C C Wayah <ccwayah@...> wrote:

        > BTW... i've found a 10" hammock to be an optimal length for me. but only
        > 50" wide.
        > ....tim

        Hum,
        How tall are you? 10" by 50" weighs?
        Ducking and Running!

        CCWayah

      • C Morley
        Message 3 of 13 , May 28, 2007
          And only $200, wow a bargain!

          Okay, it IS a very cool cot and if I had that kind of cash and a tent it'd be the only cot I'd take camping with me, but I'd still rather hang around my hammock (home made based on hennesy with the under storage of a clark and side entrance). Much more comfortable and I don't have to find a flat spot, worry about putting it all together in a downpour or disturb the vegetation in the campsite. Nice idea though.

          Craig