Re: [Hammock Camping] Trek Light Hammocks

    Message 1 of 6 , May 25, 2007
      seth.. have you checked out hammockforums.net ?
      another great place to talk hammocks. ...tim

      treklightgear <treklightgear@...> wrote:
      Hey Mike -

      My name is Seth Haber and I am one of the founders and owners of Trek
      Light Hammocks. Obviously my opinion is a bit biased so hopefully
      there are some others on this list that can share their opinions on our
      hammocks for you. But I just wanted to let you and the rest of the
      group know that I'm a avid reader of the hammock camping group and if
      there are any specific questions about our products that I can answer
      I'd be more than happy to. I mostly enjoy reading the posts and
      keeping a pulse on the hammock camping world but hopefully I'll find
      some time to contribute a bit more in the days ahead.

      Seth Haber
      Trek Light Hammocks

      www.treklightonline.com
      .